Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
In this episode of PharmaTelevision News Review, Paul Larsmon talks with Siegfried Bialojan, Head of Global Life Science Centre, Ernst & Young.
Filmed at BIO-Europe 2009, they discuss:
• trends identified over the last year
• the funding crisis balanced with creative deal-making
• how some small biotechs are finding it difficult to survive
• sustainable solutions to survival in the current market
• short-term vs. long-term strategies
• Siegfried's views on the future of healthcare business models
Original Article: Ernst & Young: The Best Practice for Firms In The Current ClimateNEXT ARTICLE
Bioscience - any of the sciences that deal with living organisms. The study of the nature, behavior, and uses of living organisms as applied to biology. Any of the branches of natural science dealing with living things, such as their structure, b...
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...