Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Cross-industry stakeholders will gather at this year’s Integrate19 (#Integrate19), which consists of three concurrent tracks focusing on the patient including: The 3rd Annual Patient Services Compliance, The 6th Annual Specialty Network Design & Channel Optimization, and the 6th Annual Patient Support Services & Hub Design. Each track is designed to bring stakeholders together and focuses on a different aspect of optimizing the patient experience. All attendees have the ability to customize their learning and gain the optimal on-site experience by moving freely between the three tracks throughout the two-day conference.
More than 60 speakers will lead a variety of sessions, keynotes, interactive breakouts, and master classes. Hear from chief executives and thought leaders, such as:
- Christine Hummel, Senior Director Specialty Industry Relations of CVS Health
- Paul Engel, Senior Director and Team Leader, US Trade Account Management at Pfizer
- Stephen Perkins, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Commercial and Medicare Services of UPMC Health Plan
- Chris Primiano, Executive Vice President, Chief Business Officer, General Counsel for Karyopharm Therapeutics
- L. Stephan Vincze, JD, LLM, MBA, President and Chief Executive Officer, Trestle Compliance
- Jennifer McGee, Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer of Otsuka
- Lisa Rachlin, Associate Director, and Corporate Counsel at Vertex Pharma
- Snehal Patel, PharmD, Vice President, Pharmacy & Access Solutions at Asembia
- Andy Bramlett, Senior Director, Specialty Channel Strategy at Takeda
With over 30 hours of engaging content and networking opportunities, Integrate is the only event that breaks down silos and opens up the dialogue between distribution, trade and channel, patient support services, and compliance executives to help streamline business operations. With the industry constantly evolving, it is important that the patient’s needs remain fulfilled. Through interacting with peers and top executives, attendees at Integrate 2019 will gain insight on how to enhance both the patient experience and health outcomes.
For more information or to register online: http://bit.ly/2X6b6VD
Our full list of speakers: http://bit.ly/2xk07h0
Senior Marketing Manager
Pfizer is a global pharmaceutical company, the largest in world based on annual sales. In 2009, annual sales were worth $45,448m. Pfizer spend £550m on R&D in the UK alone, and have colleagues in 180 countries. Lipitor, one of its produ...