Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Deals and Financings
• Hong Kong's SinoMab published its Prospectus for a Hong Kong IPO to support its antibody program for autoimmune and oncology mAbs;
• I-Mab Biopharma of Shanghai announced a $150 million deal for greater China rights to a novel MacroGenics immunotherapy aimed at head and neck cancer;
• Miaoshou Doctor, an online/offline Beijing healthcare company, completed a $73 million Series C+ financing that values the company at $1 billion;
• Shanghai Fosun Pharma paid $36 million to buy an older GlaxoSmithKline facility in Suzhou along with rights to make a hepatitis B/HIV treatment;
• Novartis expects to submit 50 new drug applications in China in the next five years and will include China from the start in all new clinical development projects;
• Gilead Sciences signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Chengdu Hi-tech Zone to develop a Western China Operation Center there;
Trials and Approvals
• CStone Pharma of Suzhou dosed the first patient in a China trial of a drug for gastrointestinal stromal tumors that CStone in-licensed from Blueprint Medicines;
• BeiGene of Beijing has been granted priority review in China for the company's PD-1 candidate as a treatment for bladder cancer.
Stock Symbols: (NSDQ: MGNX) (SHA: 600196; HK: 2196) (NYSE: GSK) (NYSE: NVS) (NSDQ: GILD) (HK: 2616) (NSDQ: BGNE; HKEX: 06160)
Share this with colleagues:
Original Article: Week in Review: SinoMab to IPO on Hong Kong ExchangeNEXT ARTICLE
An antibody is a protein produced by the body's immune system when it detects harmful substances, called antigens. Examples of antigens include microorganisms (such as bacteria, fungi, parasites, and viruses) and chemicals. Antibodies may be produc...
Autoimmune disorders are conditions that occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys healthy body tissue. There are more than 80 different types of autoimmune disorders. Normally the immune system's white blood cells help protect ...
Bladder Cancer Brain Cancer Breast Cancer Cancer Cervical Cancer Colorectal Head & Neck Cancers Hodgkin Lymphoma Leukemia Lung Cancer Melanoma Myeloma Ovarian Cancer Pancreatic Cancer ...