Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Deals and Financings
• Jiangsu's CTFH Pharma formed a partnership worth up to $200 million with Insilico Medicine, which will use its AI technology to discover two triple-negative breast cancer candidates;
• China Grand Pharma invested $30 million into OncoSec and will have China-Asian rights to a direct-to-tumor cancer treatment technology;
• Beijing Gene+ Technology closed a $28 million B round led by Co-Stone to advance its oncology gene testing services;
• Chipscreen Biosciences of Shenzhen partnered with Beijing's Novogene to develop companion diagnostics for Chipscreen's cancer drug Chiauranib;
Trials and Approvals
• Harbour BioMed, a US-China biopharma, completed a China Phase II trial of its novel TNF receptor-1 fragment for Dry-Eye-Disease;
• Kangpu Biopharma of Shanghai conducted a first-in-human US Phase I trial of its immunomodulator based on the CRBN E3 ubiquitin ligase;
• Suzhou Innovent Bio and Chi-Med will test a combination of Innovent's approved Tyvyt®, a PD-1 drug, and Chi-Med's surufatinib;
• Chi-Med started a global Phase I/Ib study of its novel small molecule Syk inhibitor in patients with relapsed or refractory lymphoma;
• Cellular Bio, a US-China biopharma, signed a lease to build a R&D facility in Maryland to support US trials of its CAR-T immunotherapy candidates;
• BJ Bioscience of Hangzhou signed up CMAB Bio (Suzhou) to provide CMC research and manufacturing services for its bi-functional mAb;
• Changsheng Biotechnology, a Jilin vaccine biotech, will be delisted from the Shenzhen Exchange for selling ineffective vaccines.
Stock Symbols: (HK:512) (NSDQ: ONCS) (SHA: 688321) (NSDQ: CBMG) (HK: 01801) (AIM/NSDQ: HCM) (SHZ: 002680)
Share this with colleagues:
Collaborations in biotechnology
Commercial and academic collaborations are used throughout the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector to enhance research and product development. Collaborations can take the form of research and evaluation agreements, licensing, partnerships etc. ...
Track and monitor developments in breast cancer research and commercial development. Follow the tabs above to read the latest global news, research, clinical trials on breast cancer and follow companies active in the development of breast cancer tr...
Bladder Cancer Brain Cancer Breast Cancer Cancer Cervical Cancer Colorectal Head & Neck Cancers Hodgkin Lymphoma Leukemia Lung Cancer Melanoma Myeloma Ovarian Cancer Pancreatic Cancer ...