Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
▪ Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
▪ Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
▪ Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
▪ Protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
▪ For external use only
▪ Animal bites
▪ Deep or puncture wounds
▪ Serious burns
▪ do not get into eyes
▪ Condition worsens
▪ Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
▪ For Skin Protection: Apply as needed
▪ For Treatment or Prevention of Diaper Rash: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
▪ Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
butylated hydroxytoluene, butylparaben, cetyl alcohol, edetate disodium, ethylparaben, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
WellSpring Pharmaceutical CorporationSarasota, FL 34243 USA(c) WellSpring 2010
Anything that breaks the skin is a wound because when the skin is broken, there's a risk of germs getting into the body and causing an infection. Follow and track Wound Care News on BioPortfolio: Wound Car...
Acne Dermatology Eczema Psoriasis Wound Care Dermatology is the medical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders (Oxford Medical Dictionary). As well as studying how the skin works, dermatology covers...