Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Hydrocortison acetate 1%
temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to
▪ external feminine itching
▪ anal itching
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
▪ condition worsens
▪ symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
if you have vaginal discharge without consulting a doctor
for the treatment of diaper rash without consulting a doctor
▪ do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
▪ in case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
▪ do not put this product in the rectum by using fingers, a mechanical device or applicator.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
▪ for external feminine itching
▪ adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
▪ children under 2 years: do not use; ask a doctor
▪ for anal itching
▪ adults and children 12 years and older: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly; gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application of this product; apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
▪ children under 12 years: ask a doctor
water, cetyl ethylhexanoate, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glyceryl dilaurate, phenoxyethanol, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone, ceteareth-20, glyceryl oleate, methylparaben, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylates crosspolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, fragrance, ethylparaben, trideceth-6, disodium EDTA, PEG/PEG-18/18 dimethicone, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, zea mays (corn) oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), aloe barbadensis
1% Hydrocortison Acetate Creme
anti-itch creme for
NET WT. 1 OZ (28 g)
Vagisil Medicated Wipes
Vagisil Anti Itch Creme
PDP and drug facts for Degree ultraclear Red Satin AP and Deodorant
PDP and drug facts for Degree UltraClear Pure Satin AP and Deodorant
Degree Red Satin antiperspirant deodorant
The objective of the study is to establish whether a Pineapple juice with Viscofiber and Red ginseng can enhance satiety and reduce appetite and/or accelerate satiation in the short-term.
This multi-centre, randomised controlled trial will evaluate the effect of a healthy diet supplemented with products specifically developed (SATIN satiety products) to enhance feelings of ...
The proposed study will address the effect of developed novel food products through processing innovation on motivation to eat, biomarkers of satiety, nutrient bioavailability and gut heal...
Statins (such as simvastatin or Zocor) are the most effective and widely prescribed medications to lower cholesterol levels and reduce the frequency of heart attacks, cardiac deaths and st...
The primary purpose of this study is to evaluate the effect of an IMO nutritional supplement on gut microbiome, gut health, and body weight. Two formulations of the supplement will be eva...
Pain is defined by the International Association for the Study of Pain as “an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with actual or potential tissue damage or described in terms of such damage”. Some illnesses can be excruci...
Anything that breaks the skin is a wound because when the skin is broken, there's a risk of germs getting into the body and causing an infection. Follow and track Wound Care News on BioPortfolio: Wound Car...