Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
95 Corporate Drive
Trumbull, CT 06611
Toll Free: (800) 243-2974
Fax: (800) 262-0105
TRIMO-SAN – REF MX5030
For Pessary Wearers - A Vaginal Product
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
A pessary is considered a foreign body in the vagina. For long-term pessary users, it is important to maintain the normal acidic pH of the vagina. TRIMO-SAN, a deodorant vaginal gel, may help pessary wearers restore and maintain a normal acidic pH of the vagina.
Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 0.025%; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate N.F. 0.01%. Adjusted with Triethanolamine to pH 4 in water dispersible base composed of Glycerine, Carbomer N.F., Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate U.S.P., Methylparaben N.F., Perfume and Antifoam Emulsion N.F.
AFTER EACH USE Wipe threads of tube and the inside of the cap. RE-CAP TIGHTLY. Store at room temperature.
1. To help restore and maintain normal vaginal acidity.
2. To coat walls of vagina with a lubricating film that may help reduce odor-causing bacteria, since bacteria can flourish in abnormal vaginal pH.
1. TRIMO-SAN Gel will not stain skin or natural fabrics.
2. TRIMO-SAN Gel helps eliminate odors, which may be associated with wearing a pessary.
3. Dosage of TRIMO-SAN Gel may be adjusted from one-half an applicator to a full applicator to obtain the desired results without messy leakage.
Chemicals in various preparations can interact with the pessary material resulting in discoloration or deterioration of the pessary.
TRIMO-SAN does not have a deleterious effect on any Milex pessary. Testing should be performed before using any other vaginal preparation with a pessary unless specifically prescribed by your healthcare professional.
TRIMO-SAN has NOT been tested for use during pregnancy.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR MULTIPLE USE BY ONE PATIENT ONLY.
1. Unscrew cap from tube
2. Pierce end of tube with top of cap (a small amount of TRIMO-SAN may escape when top of tube is pierced).
3. Attach threaded end of Milex Jel-Jector to TRIMO-SAN tube (see ①).
4. While holding tube with attached Milex Jel-Jector (see ②), squeeze tube from bottom until TRIMO-SAN reaches specified dosage level.
5. Detach Milex Jel-Jector from tube. Gently insert Jel-Jector approximately ½ inch into the vagina. Squeeze bulb vigorously once to dispense gel. Keep bulb compressed until the Milex Jel-Jector is removed from the vagina.
NOTE: For those wearing an Inflat-o-ball or Cube Pessary, remove pessary per physician’s instruction before application of TRIMO-SAN.
6. Clean Milex Jel-Jector immediately after use by flushing Jector (compressing bulb) several times, holding Jel-Jector under water (see ③).
NOTE: The “pin” hole at the top of the bulb is an air release hole. Do NOT tape over this hole or otherwise block this hole. This “pin” hole is not a defect in the bulb.
7. After each use, wipe threads of tube and inside of cap. Recap tightly.
|IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS, CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL|
|A. A discharge, which is unusual in color, consistency or amount.|
|B. A burning or itching sensation in the vaginal area.|
|C. A foul odor associated with vaginal discharge.|
|D. Any of the above especially if accompanied by unusual swelling or tenderness, fever, pains or cramps in the lower abdomen.|
|If this product is being used with a pessary, follow your healthcare professional’s instructions explicitly. Consult your health care professional for all other medically-related advice.|
NDC 59365-5030-0TRIMO-SANVAGINAL JELLY SETwith Nylon Milex Jel-JectorCONTENTS: 1 ea. 4 oz tube (113. 4 grams)and applicatorRx Only
Within medicine, nutrition (the study of food and the effect of its components on the body) has many different roles. Appropriate nutrition can help prevent certain diseases, or treat others. In critically ill patients, artificial feeding by tubes need t...
Acne Dermatology Eczema Psoriasis Wound Care Dermatology is the medical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders (Oxford Medical Dictionary). As well as studying how the skin works, dermatology covers...