Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Menthol 51 mg / patch
Methyl Salicylate 15 mg / patch
Uses: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Warnings FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When using this product:
• Use only as directed
• Do not get into eyes or on mucus membranes
• Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
• Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Condition worsens
• Severe skin irritation develops
• Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
• Peel clear film off carefully. Avoid letting the sticky surface of the patch adhere to itself.
• Place sticky surface of patch on skin, covering as much of the painful area as possible.
• Leave in place for up to 8 hours. Pain relief is occasionally delayed.
• Use 1 - 2 patches per day. Wait 12 - 24 hours before applying additional patches, to avoid skin irritation.
• Wash hands after applying patch.
• If patch is difficult to remove from skin, soak in warm water or vegetable oil, then peel off slowly.
• Patch may be cut to size (before removing protective film) to treat smaller areas.
• See Additional Tips for more helpful information.
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor before use.
• This product may cause skin rash in some individuals.
• Store in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
• Always re-seal pouch containing unused patches.
Inactive Ingredients: Acorus gramineus rhizome, Angelica sinensis root, Artemisia argyi leaf, Atractylodes lancea rhizome, black sesame oil, Boswellia carterii resin, Carthamus tinctorius flower, Cinnamomum verum bark, Cnidium monnieri fruit, Commiphora myrrha resin, Cyathula officinalis root, Cymbopogon citratus essential oil, Dioscorea hypoglauca rhizome, Drynaria fortunei rhizome, Eletherococcus nodiflorus root cortex, Ephemerantha fimbriata aerial parts, Gentiana macrophylla root, Helichrysum italicum essential oil, Lavandula angustifolia essential oil, Ligusticum chuanxiong root, Paeonia lactiflora root, Pinellia ternata rhizome, Pinus massoniana resin, Saussurea lappa root, zinc oxide.
Imbue Body LLC
Both acute gallbladder pathology and diverticular disease are common conditions met in emergency departments in the western world and comprise the bulk of admissions throughout general sur...
We investigated the effects of reward learning on the processing of emotional faces using event-related potentials (ERPs). A simple choice game was used to imbue angry and happy faces with a high or l...
Motor conversion disorder (CD) entails genuine disturbances in the subjective experience of patients who maintain they are unable to perform a motor function, despite lack of apparent neurological dam...
Pain is defined by the International Association for the Study of Pain as “an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with actual or potential tissue damage or described in terms of such damage”. Some illnesses can be excruci...
Arthritis Fibromyalgia Gout Lupus Rheumatic Rheumatology is the medical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and management of disease involving joints, tendons, muscles, ligaments and associated structures (Oxford Medical Diction...
According to the National Arthritis Data Workgroup, an estimated 6 million people in the United States report having experienced gout at some point in their lives. In fact, gout is the most common form of inflammatory arthritis in men over the age of 40....