Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
First visit: (baseline)
1. Awareness questionnaire is given to parent or caregiver to fill.
2. Child information will be recorded in the diagnosis chart of Pediatric Dentistry and Public Health Department
3. Intra-oral and extra-oral examination to all children included and recording Oral Hygiene Index simplified.
4. Intervention group will receive:
- Supra-gingival scaling
- Oral Health Educational Program through life demonstration of tooth brushing on a model, power point presentation and a poster.
- Package containing tooth brush, tooth paste, poster and follow-up chart.
Second and third visits: (every month)
1. Oral hygiene index simplified will be recorded for both groups.
2. Follow-up chart is collected from intervention group.
Forth visit: (final visit)
1. Awareness questionnaire is given for parents of both groups.
2. Oral Hygiene Index simplified is recorded for both groups.
3. Follow up charts is collected from intervention
4. Control group will receive the same program after collection all data.
Number of visits & follow up period:
- Four visits, time interval between each visit is one month and the follow up period is three months
Oral Health Educational Program
Not yet recruiting
Published on BioPortfolio: 2017-05-31T18:38:21-0400
This study will demonstrate oral health educational program to egyptian school girls age from 12-14 years old to evaluate the change in the knowledge, attitude and practice of oral health
The purpose of this study to investigate attitude, oral health literacy and psychological factors in order to evaluate if these factors are important for oral health in adults. The hypoth...
This research targets the evaluation of the impact of oral health educational programs on the gingival status and oral health related quality of life in early adolescence of the Egyptian p...
The study is designed to assess the impact of an educational intervention program on the knowledge, attitude and behaviour towards pregnancy prevention based on Health Belief Model amongst...
Considering the impact of caregivers' oral health knowledge, attitudes and practices on the oral health of their children; we introduced an educational program to the parents and caregiver...
To compare the effects of the Interaction Model of Client Health Behavior (IMCHB)-based oral health program (OHP) and walking exercise program (WEP) on oral health behaviors, periodontal disease, phys...
To assess the immediate effect of a 60-minute oral health educational seminar for paediatric and family medicine residents in improving their knowledge, attitude, likelihoodtowards incorporating oral ...
To examine the Baby Oral Health Program's (bOHP) influence on dental visits for children 0 to 3 years and overall dental visits in four federally qualified health center (FQHC) clinics.
Objectives To evaluate the women, infants, and children (WIC) Oral Health Program in a county in Florida. Methods The non-traditional interdisciplinary program of the current study was designed to rea...
To evaluate characteristics of pregnant women served through the University of North Carolina's (UNC) prenatal oral health program (pOHP) dental clinic and community healthcare pathways to inform effo...
Individuals enrolled in a school of PUBLIC HEALTH or a formal educational program in public health.
Individuals enrolled in a school or formal educational program in the health occupations.
Theoretical models which propose methods of learning or teaching as a basis or adjunct to changes in attitude or behavior. These educational interventions are usually applied in the fields of health and patient education but are not restricted to patient care.
Payment by a third-party payer in a sum equal to the amount expended by a health care provider or facility for health services rendered to an insured or program beneficiary. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)
Public attitudes toward health, disease, and the medical care system.
Pediatrics is the general medicine of childhood. Because of the developmental processes (psychological and physical) of childhood, the involvement of parents, and the social management of conditions at home and at school, pediatrics is a specialty. With ...
Endocrine disorders are grouped into two categories: hormone imbalance - when a gland produces too much or too little of an endocrine hormone development of lesions (such as nodules or tumors) in the endocrine system, which may or may not affect...
Diabetes is a lifelong condition that causes a person's blood sugar level to become too high. The two main types of diabetes are: type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes In the UK, diabetes affects approximately 2.9 million people. There are a...