BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 17:04 EDT 19th June 2013
- 17:00 UnitedHealthcare of California Receives Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2013 Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- 16:58 South Texas Residents Gain Access to New Life-Saving Technology at the Baptist Heart and Rhythm Center
- 16:31 Bristol-Myers Squibb Names Dinesh C. Paliwal to Board of Directors
- 16:30 Exclusive: Forest mulls bid for Irish drugmaker Elan - sources
- 16:30 Bristol-Myers Squibb Announces Dividend
- 16:28 Pfizer Announces Final Exchange Ratio of 0.9898 for Zoetis Exchange Offer and Automatic Extension of Offer to Midnight on Friday, June 21, 2013
- 16:24 Metabolic syndrome has declined, some risks persist
- 16:15 Cigna Gets High Marks in American Medical Association’s (AMA) New Administrative Burden Index
- 16:10 McKesson Corporation to Webcast Investor Day
- 16:01 Zalicus Publishes Data on Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators for the Treatment of Infectious Disease
- 16:00 City of Bellevue, Wash., Welcomes Assistive Technology Exhibit Hall
- 16:00 Natural Acne Remedy, Probiotic Action Explains the Science behind Using Probiotics for Better Health
- 16:00 Journeyworks Publishing Announces “Health Content Your Way,” a New Custom E-product Service
- 16:00 New York City's Back and Body Medical Welcomes Citi Bike to Midtown Manhattan
- 15:57 Prostate cancer treatment tied to hernia risk
- 15:41 Paychex Announces Health Care Reform Solutions and Resources to Help Ease the Burden on America’s Businesses
- 15:30 Dr. Cheryl Coggins, DDS, of Napier Dental Clinic in Nashville, Tennessee Joins the TeethWhiteningForFree.com Family
- 15:20 QAD Enterprise Applications Supports Emerging Requirements for Unique Device Identification for Medical Device Manufacturers
- 15:19 Smart Monitor Announces New Medication Reminder Feature for SmartWatch™ Premium
- 15:07 New 'Obamacare' exchanges could miss enrollment deadline - GAO
- 15:05 BreakThrough Physical Therapist Earns Orthopaedic Specialist Certification
- 15:00 Exclusive - Forest keen to bid for Irish drugmaker Elan - sources
- 15:00 Sierra Tucson’s Dr. Jerry Lerner to Lead Addiction Professional Webinar
- 15:00 Brain Not Working? Minor Symptoms Now Could Mean MS, Alzheimer's, or Parkinson's Later
- 15:00 Tiffany Hairston Awarded Fellowship from NBCC and Affiliates
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Edison Investment - BioAlliance Pharma - Initiation of coverage - Stand and de-Liva
BioAlliance develops drugs for orphan oncology indications and to treat infections. Most of its products are widely used medicines in new formulations for use in novel indications. Its lead oncology product, Livatag, is in Phase III for liver cancer with... — Read more
- Oral Collagen for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chemotherapy With or Without Bone Marrow Transplantation in Treating Patients With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Chemotherapy Plus Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation in Treating Women With Metastatic Breast Cancer
- SU5416 in Treating Patients With Metastatic or Locally Recurrent Colorectal Cancer
- PNU-93914 in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Cancer of the Esophagus
- Association between -251A>T polymorphism in the interleukin-8 gene and oral cancer risk: A meta-analysis.
- Following the 'tracks': Tramtrack69 regulates epithelial tube expansion in the Drosophila ovary through Paxillin, Dynamin, and the homeobox protein Mirror.
- Transcriptional regulation of the peripheral nervous system in Ciona intestinalis.
- Modelling nitrogen retention in floodplains with different degrees of degradation for three large rivers in Germany.
- PFKFB3 activation in cancer cells by the p38/MK2 pathway in response to stress stimuli.