BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 08:25 EDT 23rd October 2014
- 08:22 Franke Teams with National Dairy Council® to Encourage Nutrient-Rich Foods to Help Improve Health and Wellness for Teens
- 08:20 Discussion launched about the future of biosimilars in Italy
- 08:16 Harvoni will keep Gilead atop hepatitis C treatment landscape, says analyst
- 08:14 Microscopic “walkers” find their way across cell surfaces
- 08:12 Europe’s pharma regulator moves further to push Ebola treatments development
- 08:09 Mylan and Abbott amend terms of their $5.3 billion deal
- 08:08 Cost of Australian PBS rises below rate of inflation for 2013-2014
- 08:06 Partnership led by UK Medical Research Council to invest more than $368 million in medical technology
- 08:01 CLR Roasters, LLC (YGYI) Inks New Contract for its Green Coffee Distribution Business
- 08:00 Infinity Announces the Date of Its Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
- 08:00 Incyte to Present at the Nomura BioPharma Conference
- 08:00 Quartet Medicine Launches with $17 Million Series A Financing
- 08:00 Skylight Healthcare Systems to Present at Becker’s ASC Annual Meeting
- 08:00 CareView Communications, Inc. Executes Agreement with Large Mid-West Healthcare System and Signals Accelerated Growth
- 08:00 Mavens Consulting Wins Marketing Partner Innovation Award from Salesforce
- 08:00 Certara Receives FDA Grant to Enhance Simcyp Simulator’s Mechanistic Dermal Absorption Model to Permit Drug Bioequivalence Assessment
- 08:00 Pfizer Wins SUTENT® Patent Case In Delaware District Court
- 08:00 Doctor On Demand Joins Castlight Health’s Enterprise Healthcare Cloud Community
- 08:00 Rosetta Genomics' microRNA-based assay for Thyroid Cancer Highlighted in Poster Presentation at 84th Annual Meeting of the American Thyroid Association
- 08:00 Life Time Fitness Announces Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- 08:00 Vaxart Accelerates Development of Ebola Tablet Vaccine
- 07:54 Lannett Announces Preliminary Fiscal 2015 First Quarter Net Sales of Approximately $93 Million, EPS between $0.91 and $0.94
- 07:44 NICE calls for end to "postcode lottery" of fertility treatment
- 07:44 The diagnosis and management of hiatus hernia
- 07:42 Building a Universal Flu Vaccine
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- PRospective Study to Measure the Impact of MammaPrint on Adjuvant Treatment in Hormone Receptor-positive HER2-negative Breast Cancer Patients (PRIMe)
- Phase I Study to Assess Safety and Pharmacokinetics of GMI-1271 in Healthy Adult Subjects
- Reducing Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease With Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Environment and Reproductive Health
- PANVAC-V and PANVAC-F Vaccines Plus Sargramostim to Treat Advanced Cancer
- Expression of CD25 is a specific and relatively sensitive marker for the Philadelphia chromosome (BCR-ABL1) translocation in pediatric B acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Interaction of DNA repair gene polymorphisms and aflatoxin B1 in the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Evaluation of serum anti-mullerian hormone as a biomarker of early ovarian aging in young women undergoing IVF/ICSI cycle.
- Correlation of HER2 overexpression with gene amplification and its relation to chromosome 17 aneuploidy: a 5-year experience with invasive ductal and lobular carcinomas.
- Prevalence of BRCA1 gene mutation in breast cancer patients in Guangxi, China.