BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 05:30 EST 6th December 2013
- 05:16 Follicular lymphoma-protective HLA class II variants correlate with increased HLA-DQB1 protein expression
- 05:16 Genetic and epigenetic determinants mediate proneness of oncogene breakpoint sites for involvement in TCR translocations
- 04:50 Europe okay for AstraZeneca's Fluenz Tetra
- 04:30 Sorin Group Launches Intensia Family of ICD and CRT-D Devices Featuring DF-4 High Voltage Connector
- 04:25 More Spanish nurses heading to Lincolnshire
- 04:20 Stockings as good as bandages for leg ulcers
- 04:19 "Cannibal sandwiches" sicken residents in U.S. Midwest
- 04:18 Groups issue 'clarion call' to improve diabetes care standards
- 04:18 Advent calendar aims to keep toddlers active
- 04:09 c-FOS suppresses ovarian cancer progression by changing adhesion
- 04:09 Sulphoxythiocarbamates modify cysteine residues in HSP90 causing degradation of client proteins and inhibition of cancer cell proliferation
- 04:06 Researchers prepare for launch of paediatric SMILE Trial involving the Lightning Process and/or specialist medical care | 5 December 2013
- 04:05 Celsis and CoValence Recognised for Transformative Supply Chain Project
- 03:52 UPDATE 2-Nestle sells 10 pct stake in Givaudan
- 03:42 Sanofi releases positive Phase IIIb clinical trial results of diabetes drug Lyxumia
- 03:40 Novian Health gets new US patent for breast cancer treatment technology
- 03:35 New non-compete rider a deal breaker for Indian FDI?
- 03:34 UPDATE 1-Shire's new dry eye drug disappoints in pivotal trial
- 03:30 Identification of the gene for ß-fructofuranosidase from Ceratocystis moniliformis CMW 10134 and characterization of the enzyme expressed in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- 03:19 Merck KGaA mit Abstand an der Spitze im DAX!
- 03:13 NICE wants more Lemtrada data
- 03:05 GSK launches global cancer network to harness innovation
- 03:04 BRIEF-Givaudan fallS 3.4 pct after Nestle says will sell stake
- 03:04 Merck KGaA: Ausbruch über kurzfristige Trendlinie (132.01 Euro, Long)
- 03:03 BRIEF-Shire shares fall 3 percent after mixed dry eye drug results
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Ironic that well-known benefits of drug for preventing heart attacks could be undermined by the sodium put in to make it easier to absorb says Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
“This was a large-scale study that will lend weight to arguments against the widespread use of aspirin by people who aren't at risk of heart attacks or strokes. It is ironic that some of the well-known benefits of the drug for preventing heart... — Read more
- Hepatic Arterial Infusion With Floxuridine and Dexamethasone Combination With Chemotherapy With/Without Bevacizumab for Hepatic Metastases From Colorectal Cancer
- Axillary Drainage Following Lymph Node Dissection in Women With Stage I or Stage II Breast Cancer
- Lipid Efficacy and Safety in Patients With Mixed Hyperlipidemia (MK-0524B-024)
- Wellness Program for Elementary School Personnel
- Open-label Follow up Trial to Evaluate Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam in Subjects Aged 16 Years or Older Suffering From Epilepsy.
- Clues to a misleading ECG.
- Functional activity of varicose human great saphenous vein at different sites.
- Effects of prenatal stress on the activity of the pituitary-ovarian system in female rats.
- Free radical lipid peroxidation in the nuclei of mouse liver cells under normal conditions and after partial hepatectomy.
- Specially adapted housing eligibility for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis beneficiaries. Interim final rule.