BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 17:18 EST 6th March 2015
- 17:02 First 5 California Releases New Cookbook
- 17:00 Kite broadens CAR-T manufacturing, research agreement with NCI
- 16:50 California’s Life Sciences Sector Hosts NIH Director in San Diego
- 16:49 Diabetics can avoid problems with attention to heart risks
- 16:45 CDMO Rottendorf signs five new projects with top biopharma companies
- 16:44 Astellas Receives FDA Approval for CRESEMBA® (isavuconazonium sulfate) for the Treatment of Invasive Aspergillosis and Invasive Mucormycosis
- 16:28 YC-Backed Atomwise Discovers Drugs For Diseases That Don’t Even Exist Yet
- 16:21 FDA issues mobile app to search for drug shortages
- 16:15 TransEnterix, Inc. to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
- 16:11 Ohio State to require vaccinations for incoming students
- 16:01 ScripsAmerica Announces Letter of Intent to Acquire Equity Interests in Two Pharmacies, Expanding Specialty Pharmacy Operations into 30 Additional States
- 15:45 International Women's Day Celebration to feature Los Angeles Photographer, Artists and Poets
- 15:38 For upper-body warm-ups, stretch multiple muscles at once
- 15:36 ABC Announces Completion of FDA GMP Inspection
- 15:35 Women Hurt More Than Men, Due to Both Biology and Bias
- 15:26 “Reach for Better” with Boxed Water in 2015
- 15:20 CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta Among Headliners at American Telemedicine Association 2015 Annual Meeting
- 15:18 AbbVie to Buy Pharmacyclics for $21 Billion
- 15:13 Dainiak Named Director of REAC/TS
- 15:07 US FDA approves Astellas drug for invasive fungal infections
- 15:00 Final round of six-way kidney swap begins at San Francisco hospital
- 14:54 UPDATE 1-US FDA approves Astellas drug for invasive fungal infections
- 14:53 Altasciences and ITR Laboratories Form a Strategic Alliance
- 14:45 Highlights from the 2015 AAAAI Annual Meeting
- 14:42 Study Finds Little Evidence of Antibiotics in Milk
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- Adjunctive BBTI for SI
- 16 Week Efficacy and 5 Year Long Term Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Secukinumab in Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Targeted Chemotherapy Using Focused Ultrasound for Liver Tumours
- REP 2139-Ca / Pegasys™ Combination Therapy in Hepatitis B / Hepatitis D Co-infection
- NSCLC Relapse Therapy After Surgery and Peri-operative Chemotherapy
- Feasibility of Imaging and Treatment Monitoring of Breast Lesions with Three-Dimensional Shear Wave Elastography.
- High-Resolution Ultrasound Including Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS) for the Detection of Gas Formation during Aspergillus Fumigatus Infection in Mice.
- Higher Risk of Developing Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss in Patients With Chronic Otitis Media.
- A Small Volume Procedure for Viral Concentration from Water.
- Human Brown Adipose Tissue Depots Automatically Segmented by Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography and Registered Magnetic Resonance Images.