BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 19:44 EDT 20th October 2014
- 19:31 Asymptomatic malaria infections: detectability, transmissibility and public health relevance
- 19:31 The interplay of microbially mediated and abiotic reactions in the biogeochemical Fe cycle
- 19:31 Antimicrobials: Tailor-made poisons for pathogens
- 19:30 Pulmonary Hypertension Association Prepares for Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month this November
- 19:03 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon apologizes for drunken arrest
- 19:01 Study shows exit screening vital to halting global Ebola spread
- 19:01 Cell transplant helps paralysed man walk with frame
- 19:00 Dr. Lincoln Kamell of Seattle’s Eastlake Chiropractic and Massage Center Celebrates 25-Year Silver Anniversary as a Chiropractic Physician
- 18:53 FDA expected to issue rule on food additives process by 2016
- 18:52 RPT-WRAPUP 8-Using military and new protocols, U.S. ramps up Ebola response
- 18:46 Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Announces Resignation of Lloyd H. Dean Effective November 1, 2014
- 18:45 The Center for Medical Weight Loss Significantly Increases Provider Confidence In Treating Obesity
- 18:44 Celgene oral Crohn's drug impresses in Phase II
- 18:44 Mechanisms for U2AF to define 3′ splice sites and regulate alternative splicing in the human genome
- 18:44 Crystal structure of a SLC11 (NRAMP) transporter reveals the basis for transition-metal ion transport
- 18:40 WRAPUP 8-Using military and new protocols, U.S. ramps up Ebola response
- 18:33 U.S. officials who promised new Ebola guidelines set news conference
- 18:19 Actavis, Sanofi among bidders for Omega Pharma: Bloomberg
- 18:18 UPDATE 1-AbbVie says $55 billion acquisition of Shire officially dead
- 18:08 Actavis, Sanofi among bidders for Omega Pharma - Bloomberg
- 18:00 In Support of Dental Hygiene Month, Dr. Joseph R. Nemeth Educates Detroit Area Residents on a Minimally Invasive Laser Procedure to Treat Gum Disease and its Symptoms
- 18:00 Wayne, NJ Dentist, Dr. Laurence Breiterman Encourages Healthier Gums this Month, and Educates People on a Less Invasive Gum Disease Treatment Option
- 18:00 This Month, Dr. Gregory A. Toback Raises Awareness of Receding Gums and its Symptoms, and Offers New London, CT Residents a Less Invasive Treatment Option
- 18:00 Sexting and what teens are doing with their Phones, an article released today by NoBullying
- 17:47 New Zealand's Orion Health plans IPO, NZ/Aust. listings
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- A Prospective Study of Postpartum Depression in Women With Major Depression
- Neoadjuvant Pazopanib in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Dual Task Practice in Parkinson's Disease
- A Study of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Bone Marrow Cells in Subjects With ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
- Immunotherapy for Recurrent Ependymomas in Children Treatment for Recurrent Ependymomas Using HLA-A2 Restricted Tumor Antigen Peptides in Combination With Imiquimod
- In vivo quantification and perturbation of Myc-Max interactions and the impact on oncogenic potential.
- Validation of sputum Gram stain for treatment of community-acquired pneumonia and healthcare-associated pneumonia: a prospective observational study.
- Cyr61 promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition and tumor metastasis of osteosarcoma by Raf-1/MEK/ERK/Elk-1/TWIST-1 signaling pathway.
- Clinical Evidence of the Role of the Cerebellum in the Suppression of Overt Articulatory Movements During Reading. A Study of Reading in Children and Adolescents Treated for Cerebellar Pilocytic Astrocytoma.
- Il-1β Dependent Cerebellar Synaptopathy in a Mouse Mode of Multiple Sclerosis.