BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 11:23 EDT 24th July 2014
- 11:20 NICE gives final guidance on four products
- 11:20 Martindale brands PRAC methadone reformulation demand unfair
- 11:20 Roche's new cancer drugs cushion first half
- 11:20 Incyte/Novartis's Jakafi/Jakavi stumbles in new polycythemia vera study
- 11:06 GMP Upgrade for Sterile Stopper Handling
- 11:06 TSB backing for Zilico
- 11:00 San Francisco-Based Landis Communications Inc. (LCI) Expands Team In Preparation for Next Phase of Growth
- 11:00 Agilent Technologies Signs Co-Marketing Agreement with MRM Proteomics to Advance Quantitative Proteomics Solutions
- 10:56 Gilead, MPP Partner on Access to HIV, Hep C Drug
- 10:51 TCGA Identifies Four Stomach Cancer Subtypes
- 10:50 Go Pink for a Cause with Cascades Tissue Group
- 10:44 Developing Multi-Functional Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- 10:35 The International Nurses Association Reveres Skillful and Multitalented Nurse Rebecca R. Dickerson, CRNP, in Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- 10:32 The International Nurses Association Showcases Nurse P. Anne Miner, RN, BNSC, CLNC, in Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare for Her Work as CLNC Entrepreneur
- 10:31 The birth of topological spintronics
- 10:30 Spinal Surgery Market in North America Forecast to 2020 New Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- 10:30 ViaQuest, EnterpriseWorks Merge
- 10:29 The International Nurses Association Brings Impressive Multifaceted Nurse Lourdes R. Garcia, RN, MSN, MHA, PHN, CIME, to Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- 10:25 Efficacy of new malaria drug proven using synchrotron light
- 10:25 Retired Internist, Dale F. Sinnett, MD, Revered in The Leading Physicians of the World for His Longstanding Career
- 10:16 Clinical study with Biotie's BTT1023 in primary sclerosing cholangitis awarded external grant funding
- 10:15 Myanmar Muslims in remote Rakhine suffer worsening health crisis
- 10:12 10 Million Newly Insured Because Of Health Law, Study Says
- 10:11 Health Insurers To Refund Consumers $330 Million
- 10:09 Passionate Colon and Rectal Surgeon, Mary E. Schultheis, MD, FACS, FASCRS, Presented in The Leading Physicians of the World for Her Exceptional Work
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- Pre and Post Treatment Metabolomic Analysis of Leukemia: A Translational Clinical Trial of the Brown Cancer Center
- RSLV-132 Biologic Proof-of-Concept in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- [Trial of device that is not approved or cleared by the U.S. FDA]
- BEnefits of Stroke Treatment Delivered Using a Mobile Stroke Unit
- Nutritional Counseling Associated With the Ingestion of Oat Bran in Hypercholesterolemic Subjects
- Diagnostic classification of specific phobia subtypes using structural MRI data: a machine-learning approach.
- Genetic parameter estimation for pre- and post-weaning traits in Brahman cattle in Brazil.
- Consequence of altered nitrogen cycles in the coupled human and ecological system under changing climate: The need for long-term and site-based research.
- Associations Between Laryngeal and Cough Dysfunction in Motor Neuron Disease with Bulbar Involvement.
- Specificity of two monoclonal antibodies against a synthetic glycopeptide, an analogue to the hypo-galactosylated IgA1 hinge region.