BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 20:35 EDT 24th October 2014
- 20:29 Stakeholders agree to start Ebola vaccine efficacy trials December
- 20:20 Stakeholders: Start Ebola vaccine efficacy trials December
- 20:09 [Articles] Effects of long-term blood pressure lowering and dual antiplatelet treatment on cognitive function in patients with recent lacunar stroke: a secondary analysis from the SPS3 randomised trial
- 20:09 [Comment] Blood pressure control after stroke: too little, too late, or too soon to tell?
- 19:58 [Articles] Dynamics and control of Ebola virus transmission in Montserrado, Liberia: a mathematical modelling analysis
- 19:58 [Comment] Ebola: no time to waste
- 19:36 Margaret McCartney: Dementiagate--how politicised pay diverts GPs from working for patients
- 19:36 Drug company is targeted for refusing to adopt ban on distribution of execution drug
- 19:36 Vaccine tests to begin in Ebola countries this year
- 19:30 An 'American Hustle': Why Don't CEO's Go to Jail?: The American Law Journal on the Philadelphia CNN-News Affiliate WFMZ-TV, Broadcast Now Online
- 19:16 Atlantic City Trump casino workers picket, target investor Icahn
- 19:14 UPDATE 2-Mali's first Ebola case, a 2-yr-old girl, dies -officials
- 19:05 Cytori to Webcast Third Quarter Financial Results on November 6
- 19:01 Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones
- 19:00 Clinovations Ranked the #12 Best Place to Work by Modern Healthcare
- 18:59 UPDATE 10-Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones
- 18:42 UPDATE 1-NY doctor with Ebola a serious student with funny side, friends say
- 18:18 Allogeneic and autologous stem cell transplantation for hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma: a retrospective study of the EBMT Lymphoma Working Party
- 18:13 U.S. military starts training its Ebola rapid-response team
- 18:06 Lantern gets early funding for mental health therapy app
- 18:02 Two US states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones
- 18:01 Xconomy Q&A: WA Gov. Inslee on Education, Life Sciences, Climate, R&D
- 18:00 Ebola medical workers face mandatory quarantine at NYC airports
- 18:00 Monica Lewinsky’s Fight against Cyberbullying, a NoBullying Article Released Today
- 17:57 UPDATE 1-Ebola medical workers face mandatory quarantine at NYC airports
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- A Study of Intravenous or Subcutaneous Mircera for the Treatment of Anemia in Dialysis Patients
- Bortezomib and Flavopiridol in Treating Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Indolent B-Cell Neoplasms
- Vaccine and Antibody Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Study in Children to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of 4 Formulations of GSK Bio MenACWY-TT Conjugate Vaccine
- Long Term Follow-up Study at Years 2, 3, 4 and 5 Where 2 Dosing Schedules of the Combined Hepatitis A and B Vaccine Were Compared
- Poloxamer-188 and Citicoline provide neuronal membrane integrity and protect membrane stability in Cortical Spreading Depression.
- The serum lipid profile of Parkinson's disease patients: A study from China.
- Drug-Resistant Candida glabrata Infection in Cancer Patients.
- Vaccine-Induced Waning of Haemophilus influenzae Empyema and Meningitis, Angola.
- Biotechnological and biomedical applications of mesenchymal stem cells as a therapeutic system.