BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 11:12 EST 28th January 2015
- 11:09 Microneedles Breakthrough Brings 3M One Step Closer to Introducing New Alternative Drug Delivery Method
- 11:00 Anthem Commits More Than $1.7 Million to Colorado Health-Improvement in 2014
- 11:00 AmSurg Corp. Sets Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates for Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2014 Results
- 11:00 SCAN Health Plan Brings “Independence at Home” to Ventura County
- 10:48 Paralyzed Veterans of America Calls on the House and Senate to Pass the Wounded Warriors Federal Leave Act
- 10:45 TechNavio Says the Global Connected Health M2M Market Will Post a CAGR of 33.08 Percent Through 2019
- 10:34 Pfizer-Aktie: Generika und Währungseffekte machen dem Pharmakonzern das Leben schwer! - Aktienanalyse
- 10:30 Moorfields Eye Hospital to close its specials manufacturing facility
- 10:30 MRO Named Category Leader in 2014 Best in KLAS Report for the Release of Information Services Market
- 10:27 UK's largest biorepository opens in Milton Keynes
- 10:14 Aegerion (AEGR) Investigated by Former Louisiana Attorney General and Special Prosecutor Richard P. Ieyoub and the Firm of Ieyoub O’Bell & Myers, LLC
- 10:10 MD Skin, the Leading Skin Care Specialists, Announces All New Effective Medical-Grade Skincare Treatments for Its New Jersey Patients
- 10:05 Boehringer attacks French HTA body's downgrading of Pradaxa
- 10:03 Priority Health Launches New Member Perk Program
- 10:00 Obama calls for $1.2 billion to tackle antibiotic resistance
- 10:00 Medtronic Study Finds CoreValve® System Benefits Aortic Stenosis Patients with Prior Coronary Bypass Surgery
- 10:00 Austin Skyline Dental Welcomes Third Dentist to Veteran Staff
- 10:00 Pittcon Solicits Call for Nominations for 2016 Awards
- 10:00 Rite Aid Selects Location for New Distribution Center in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- 09:59 Investigating sepsis with biomarkers
- 09:58 BRIEF-Getinge CFO says acquisition capacity around 6-7 bln SEK
- 09:57 Doctor in first UK FGM trial says practice is abhorrent - TRFN
- 09:53 Merck & Co and Novo sign up to TransCelerate
- 09:50 BRIEF-India's Torrent Pharma plans up to $489 mln share sale
- 09:40 Registration open for 2015 Sweets & Snacks Expo
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- Screening Evaluation for Studies of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- An Investigational Drug Study to Treat Respiratory Symptoms Associated With Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Bronchiolitis (0476-272)
- Vaccine Therapy, GM-CSF, and Interferon Alfa-2b in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Cancer That Expresses Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
- Novel Diagnostics With Optical Coherence Tomography: Imaging the Anterior Eye
- Ezetimibe Added to Statin Therapy (EASY) Study (0653-087)(COMPLETED)
- Resin-based Pit-and-Fissure Sealants: Microleakage Reduction and Infiltration Enhancement Using a Bonding Agent.
- Effect of Salivary Contamination and Decontamination on Bond Strength of Two One-Step Self-Etching Adhesives to Dentin of Primary and Permanent Teeth.
- Effect of Antioxidants on the Dentin Interface Bond Stability of Adhesives Exposed to Hydrolytic Degradation.
- Effect of Punch and Orifice Base Sizes in Different Push-out Test Setups: Stress Distribution Analysis.
- Chemical fingerprinting of hydrocarbon-contamination in soil.