BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 20:57 EST 27th February 2015
- 20:20 OnChip Introduces New Series of Space Saving Bare-die Zener Diodes for Transient Voltage Suppression
- 20:00 HITECH Notice to Media
- 19:30 Lakeview Health to Host Important Workshop Tackling the Rising Issue of ‘Cutters’ on March 27
- 19:18 These five health systems are making the best use of telemedicine
- 19:00 Vagina: What's normal, what's not
- 18:31 A new tool provides maps of protein interactions for 2,800 diseases
- 18:16 India taking further steps to reform clinical trial industry
- 18:08 Project Sunshine and UnitedHealthcare Team up to Bring a Day of Fun and Laughter to Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- 18:00 Berkeley, CA Periodontist, Dr. Keith Chertok Launches Re-Designed Patient Website
- 18:00 Dr. Gregg R. Codelli Now Treats Gum Recession in the Atlanta, GA Area through a Minimally Invasive Gum Graft Alternative
- 18:00 Clinovo to Demo Its Self-Service, Cloud-Based EDC Solution at CALBIO2015 on March 2nd and 3rd, 2015
- 17:57 Doctors with bad news seen as less compassionate
- 17:48 ZMapp's 'moment-of-truth' efficacy trial starts
- 17:32 OPKO Announces Fourth Quarter Operating and Financial Results
- 17:15 UC Davis Study Finds Undocumented Farmworkers Use Medicaid Half as Often as Documented Farmworkers
- 17:10 China imposes trade restrictions on Canadian beef
- 17:09 Fitbit eyes fitness app developer FitStar for acquisition
- 17:06 UW Medicine’s virtual health provider underscores differing approaches to telemedicine
- 17:04 Oracle sues Oregon officials in healthcare website dispute
- 17:04 Younger men more bothered after prostate cancer treatment
- 17:00 Pipette.com Announces Limited Time Offer of 24% Off List Price on the Vortex-Genie 2
- 17:00 Dr. Umanoff Unites with Dentistry from the Heart to Provide Community with Charitable Dental Care
- 16:54 National Biotechnology CEO Presenting at Local Life Science Gala
- 16:43 Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center Unveils Xenex Germ Killing Robot
- 16:25 Epic Pharma brings generic meperidine tablets and isradipine capsules to market
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- Study of Incidence of Respiratory Tract AEs in Patients Treated With Tyvaso® Compared to Other FDA Approved PAH Therapies
- Longterm Safety Study of BEMA Buprenorphine in Subjects With Chronic Pain
- Study of Epratuzumab Versus Placebo in Subjects With Moderate to Severe General Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- A Study of Erlotinib (Tarceva) Versus Gemcitabine/Cisplatin as First-line Treatment in Patients With Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With EGFR Mutations
- The Impact of Perceptual Impairment on Social Participation in Stroke Patients
- P006. Intestinal alkaline phosphatase ameliorates experimental colitis via TLR4-dependent pathway.
- OP013. Patient-relevant Endpoints in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases - Have Changes Occurred in Germany over the Past Twelve Years?
- OP014. Use of anti-TNF-α agents in relation to first-time surgery for ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease during childhood.
- P007. Disruption of phosphatidylcholine paracellular movement to intestinal mucus predisposes to Ulcerative Colitis.
- P008. IL-34 antibody ameliorates experimental Colitis by alternating IL-12p40 expression in macrophages.