BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 01:30 EDT 18th April 2014
- 01:05 Chronic inflammation may be linked to aggressive prostate cancer
- 00:00 First-Quarter Venture Funding at $9.6B in U.S., Highest Since 2001
- 23:55 The 4 Cycle Solution PDF Review – Explore Shaun Hadsall’s Diet Plan to Lose Weight Fast – Vkool.com
- 23:22 China to Remove Price Limits on Some Essential Drugs
- 22:55 ABPI criticises Roche for withholding Tamiflu data from Cochrane reviewers
- 22:55 Brimonidine gel launched for reduction of erythema associated with rosacea
- 22:55 Hand washing plugged as way of cutting infection rates
- 22:55 Hepatitis C drug sofosbuvir gains £18.7m in NHS funding
- 22:55 Lung cancer trial will test personalised medicines
- 22:20 Baxter's 1Q sales rise 15%, earnings beat forecast
- 22:00 Dr. Robert Follweiler's Hygiene Staff Improves Insurance and Benefits after Attending the Brevard County Dental Hygiene Society
- 21:00 Dr. Ryan Mendro Brings a Minimally Invasive Treatment for Receding Gums to Orlando, FL
- 21:00 GoodLife Fitness and YogaFit Grow Partnership While Breaking Down Yoga Stereotypes
- 20:32 PLAB and UK graduates' performance on MRCP(UK) and MRCGP examinations: data linkage study
- 20:32 Public Health England's draft report on shale gas extraction
- 20:30 Children’s Obesity Fund Helps Fifth Grade Class Get Fit & "In Step” with Dancing Classrooms
- 20:30 OutcomesMTM Board Member Begins Term as President of American Pharmacists Association
- 20:20 FDA OK's Merck/ALK sublingual hay fever drug Ragwitek
- 20:19 Amphotericin forms an extramembranous and fungicidal sterol sponge
- 20:19 Bioretrosynthetic construction of a didanosine biosynthetic pathway
- 20:19 Design of activated serine–containing catalytic triads with atomic-level accuracy
- 20:19 Reversible [4Fe-3S] cluster morphing in an O2-tolerant [NiFe] hydrogenase
- 20:19 Bacterial itaconate degradation promotes pathogenicity
- 20:19 Lysine 2-hydroxyisobutyrylation is a widely distributed active histone mark
- 20:19 G-quadruplexes regulate Epstein-Barr virus–encoded nuclear antigen 1 mRNA translation
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Comments following NICE's announcement on Sanofi's Zaltrap Bowel Cancer drug
Following NICE's announcement on Sanofi's Zaltrap Bowel Cancer drug - http://www.bioportfolio.com/news/article/1865033/NICE-turns-Sanofis-Zaltrap-down-again.html Steve Oldfield, Sanofi’s Managing Director UK and Ireland commented: &ldquo... — Read more
- Imatinib Mesylate in Treating Patients With Recurrent or Persistent Uterine Cancer
- A Multi-Site Study of Strategies for Implementing Schizophrenia Guidelines
- A Model for Genetic Susceptibility: Melanoma
- Tamoxifen Citrate or Letrozole With or Without Bevacizumab in Treating Women With Stage III or Stage IV Breast Cancer
- Body Heat Content and Dissipation in Obese and Normal Weight Adults
- Synchronous infection of the aorta and the testis: emphysematous epididymo-orchitis, abdominal aortic mycotic aneurysm, and testicular artery pseudoaneurysm diagnosed by use of MDCT.
- A comparative and retrospective study of three hundred and twenty primary Charnley type hip replacements with a minimum follow up of ten years to assess wether a dual mobility cup has a decreased dislocation risk.
- Is the acetabular cup orientation after total hip arthroplasty on a two dimension or three dimension model accurate?
- Is there an association between periprosthetic joint infection and low vitamin D levels?
- A new bipolar RRAM selector based on anti-parallel connected diodes for crossbar applications.