BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 11:06 EST 7th December 2013
- 10:15 Analysis Suggests Increased Overall Survival with Use of Higher Cumulative Dose of VELCADE® (bortezomib) in Patients with Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma
- 10:05 Novartis highlights research on investigational, personalized T cell therapy CTL019 in patients with forms of acute and chronic leukemia
- 10:01 Infinity Reports Updated Phase 1 Data of IPI-145 in Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma at ASH Annual Meeting
- 10:00 Seattle Genetics Presents Data from Novel Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC) SGN-CD19A at ASH 2013
- 10:00 Sequenta's ClonoSIGHT MRD Test Can Detect Relapse of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma More Than Seven Months Before CT Scan
- 10:00 Infinity Reports Preclinical Data at ASH Annual Meeting in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Suggesting Broad Potential of IPI-145 in Blood Cancers
- 10:00 Sequenta’s ClonoSIGHT Test Validated in Multiple Myeloma by Data to be Presented at Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- 09:00 Tylenol Lawsuit Website Launched by Bernstein Liebhard LLP to Provide Consumers with Information about Ongoing Tylenol Liver Damage Litigation
- 09:00 Jasco Pharmaceuticals to Present Jasco/Roswell Park Research on PIM Inhibitors at 2013 ASH Annual Meeting
- 08:15 Foundation Medicine Launches FoundationOne™ Heme, Developed in Collaboration with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 06:20 Nine Lessons and Carols in Communicating Climate Uncertainty | All Models Are Wrong
- 06:15 Retraction: High Mobility Group A1 (HMGA1) proteins interact with p53 and inhibit its apoptotic activity
- 06:15 Delayed innocent bystander cell death following hypoxia in Caenorhabditis elegans
- 06:15 Autophagy is required for zebrafish caudal fin regeneration
- 06:15 Phospholipase D-mediated autophagic regulation is a potential target for cancer therapy
- 06:15 Acid sphingomyelinase determines melanoma progression and metastatic behaviour via the microphtalmia-associated transcription factor signalling pathway
- 06:00 Obama takes up new agenda item after battering on healthcare
- 06:00 Da Vinci Robot Lawsuit News: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Notes New Study Identifying Risk Factors for Certain Robotic Surgery Complications
- 06:00 Cleansing Detox For Best Fat-Burning and Weight Loss Results Report and Video Released by Health News Wires
- 05:39 Uterine smooth muscle tumors with features suggesting fumarate hydratase aberration: detailed morphologic analysis and correlation with S-(2-succino)-cysteine immunohistochemistry
- 05:39 Müllerian precursor lesions in serous ovarian cancer patients: using the SEE-Fim and SEE-End protocol
- 05:39 Frequent CCNE1 amplification in endometrial intraepithelial carcinoma and uterine serous carcinoma
- 05:39 Clinical heterogeneity of Xp11 translocation renal cell carcinoma: impact of fusion subtype, age, and stage
- 05:39 BRAF V600E-specific immunohistochemistry reveals low mutation rates in biliary tract cancer and restriction to intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma
- 05:39 Differential survival trends of stage II colorectal cancer patients relate to promoter methylation status of PCDH10, SPARC, and UCHL1
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Ironic that well-known benefits of drug for preventing heart attacks could be undermined by the sodium put in to make it easier to absorb says Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
“This was a large-scale study that will lend weight to arguments against the widespread use of aspirin by people who aren't at risk of heart attacks or strokes. It is ironic that some of the well-known benefits of the drug for preventing heart... — Read more
- Hepatic Arterial Infusion With Floxuridine and Dexamethasone Combination With Chemotherapy With/Without Bevacizumab for Hepatic Metastases From Colorectal Cancer
- Parkinson's Genes and Environment Study
- Lipid Efficacy and Safety in Patients With Mixed Hyperlipidemia (MK-0524B-024)
- Wellness Program for Elementary School Personnel
- Open-label Follow up Trial to Evaluate Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam in Subjects Aged 16 Years or Older Suffering From Epilepsy.
- Low Molecular Weight Heparin Induced Skin Necrosis without Platelet Fall Revealing Immunoallergic Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia.
- Salmonella Neck Abscess as an Opportunistic Infection in Diabetes Mellitus.
- Spasticity as the First Manifestation of Ischaemic Lesions Involving the Cingulum.
- Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiosurgery in a Large Bilateral Thalamic and Basal Ganglia Arteriovenous Malformation.
- An Unexpected Complete Remission of Advanced Intestinal-Type Vulvar Adenocarcinoma after Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: A Case Report and a Literature Review.