BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 15:26 EDT 19th April 2014
- 10:53 Nick Cannon Leads Thousands of DC Residents in the Walk to End Lupus Now®
- 10:53 Press Conference and Easter Service for Justina Pelletier on Sunday - Personhood USA
- 10:30 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market: Clinical Trials Review H1 2014 in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
- 09:40 Teva Announces Supreme Court Denial of Request for Interim Relief to Stay Court of Appeals Ruling for COPAXONE® Patent Due to the Potential for the Company to Recover Patent Infringement Damages
- 09:00 If Kids Think Someone's Watching, They're More Likely to Wash Their Hands
- 09:00 Spring Cleaning Safety Tips
- 08:30 U.Va. researchers named recipients of 2013 Hartwell Individual Biomedical Research Awards
- 08:30 Global HPLC Systems and Accessories Market 2014-2018 Research Report Now Available at SandlerResearch.org
- 08:00 D.C. Week: ACA Enrollment Tops Expectations
- 08:00 Survey Favors Medicare Pay Data Release
- 08:00 Market Research Report on Sugar Confectionery Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2012 - 2018
- 08:00 HRT Treatments / Diet Doc Hormone Therapy & Weight Loss Plans Announce New Powerful Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 07:45 Research Report on Fast Food Global Industry Analysis Trends And Forecast, 2013 - 2019
- 07:43 Three Johns Hopkins researchers awarded grants for work on potential treatments for diabetes
- 07:40 Brain-related discovery could revolutionize treatment for attention-deficit disorders
- 07:34 Listening to religious music decreases anxiety about death among older Christians
- 07:30 Dopamine replacement therapy liked with decline in depressed Parkinson patients' cognitive function
- 07:00 7 ways chronic illness imposes an extra burden on the young
- 07:00 New Report May Help Doctors Predict Chemotherapy Success, According to Surviving Mesothelioma
- 06:00 How about this obnoxious germ alarm as a reminder for workers to wash their hands?
- 06:00 ICD-10 Follies: Fear of the Easter Bunny
- 06:00 Risk Score Predicts Arthritis Progression
- 05:44 Thomson Reuters Names Drugs to Watch in 2014
- 05:44 SI Group to Acquire Assets from Albemarle
- 05:00 What physicians can do to curb over-the-counter medicine misuse
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Comments following NICE's announcement on Sanofi's Zaltrap Bowel Cancer drug
Following NICE's announcement on Sanofi's Zaltrap Bowel Cancer drug - http://www.bioportfolio.com/news/article/1865033/NICE-turns-Sanofis-Zaltrap-down-again.html Steve Oldfield, Sanofi’s Managing Director UK and Ireland commented: &ldquo... — Read more
- Imatinib Mesylate in Treating Patients With Recurrent or Persistent Uterine Cancer
- A Multi-Site Study of Strategies for Implementing Schizophrenia Guidelines
- CATIE- Schizophrenia Trial
- A Model for Genetic Susceptibility: Melanoma
- Tamoxifen Citrate or Letrozole With or Without Bevacizumab in Treating Women With Stage III or Stage IV Breast Cancer
- Results in using the Freiburger monosyllabic speech test in noise without and with hearing aids.
- Reflections on the role of a traveling wave along the basilar membrane in view of clinical and experimental findings.
- Recent insights into the regulation of the growth plate.
- Molecular evolution of somatostatin and urotensin II systems.
- Revising the role of the androgen receptor in breast cancer.