BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 03:46 EDT 23rd August 2014
- 03:44 Packed red blood cell transfusion is not associated with increased risk of necrotizing enterocolitis in premature infants
- 03:44 The Neonatal Pain, Agitation and Sedation Scale and the bedside nurse’s assessment of neonates
- 03:44 Short-term outcomes for preterm infants with surgical necrotizing enterocolitis
- 03:06 MicroRNA-mediated multi-tissue detargeting of oncolytic measles virus
- 03:00 Noted Epidemiologist and Former FDA Deputy Director Janet B. Arrowsmith, MD, Joins NDA Partners as a Premier Expert Consultant
- 03:00 Laser Pointer Releases ALS Info Graphic to Accompany The Ice Bucket Challenge
- 02:32 Editors’ Picks
- 02:32 Pro-Survival Role of MITF in Melanoma
- 02:32 IL-17A Production in Human Psoriatic Blood and Lesions by CD146+ T Cells
- 02:32 Melanocytic Galectin-3 Is Associated with Tyrosinase-Related Protein-1 and Pigment Biosynthesis
- 02:32 Topical Photodynamic Therapy Induces Systemic Immunosuppression via Generation of Platelet-Activating Factor Receptor Ligands
- 02:32 β2-Adrenoceptor Activation Modulates Skin Wound Healing Processes to Reduce Scarring
- 02:32 CD90+ Human Dermal Stromal Cells Are Potent Inducers of FoxP3+ Regulatory T Cells
- 02:32 Efficacy and Safety of Omalizumab in Patients with Chronic Idiopathic/Spontaneous Urticaria Who Remain Symptomatic on H1 Antihistamines: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study
- 02:32 Rationale for the Development of Speckled Hyperpigmentation in the Areas of Psoriatic Plaques after Treatment with Biologic Agents
- 02:32 Longitudinal, 3D In Vivo Imaging of Sebaceous Glands by Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Scattering Microscopy: Normal Function and Response to Cryotherapy
- 02:32 Persistence of Anti-Desmoglein 3 IgG+ B-Cell Clones in Pemphigus Patients over Years
- 02:32 Complex 2B4 Regulation of Mast Cells and Eosinophils in Murine Allergic Inflammation
- 02:30 Eph receptors as therapeutic targets in glioblastoma
- 02:30 Subgroup effects in a randomised trial of different types and doses of exercise during breast cancer chemotherapy
- 02:30 Methylated Glutathione S-transferase 1 (mGSTP1) is a potential plasma free DNA epigenetic marker of prognosis and response to chemotherapy in castrate-resistant prostate cancer
- 02:01 Male breast cancer: a rare disease that might uncover underlying pathways of breast cancer
- 01:20 The prognostic importance of the presence of more than one focal lesion in spine MRI of patients with asymptomatic (smoldering) multiple myeloma
- 01:13 [Articles] Safety and immunogenicity of a candidate tuberculosis vaccine MVA85A delivered by aerosol in BCG-vaccinated healthy adults: a phase 1, double-blind, randomised controlled trial
- 01:13 [Comment] Changing route: aerosol vaccine against tuberculosis
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- Therapy for Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma
- A New Agent GM-CT-01 in Combination With 5-FU, Avastin and Leucovorin in Subjects With Colorectal Cancer
- The Early History of Universal Screening for Metabolic Disorders
- Comparing the Effects of Four Types of Electroconvulsive Therapy on Mood and Thinking in People With Depression
- Pharmacokinetic Study of Fondaparinux in Outpatients With Renal Dysfunction
- Diagnostic classification of specific phobia subtypes using structural MRI data: a machine-learning approach.
- Genetic parameter estimation for pre- and post-weaning traits in Brahman cattle in Brazil.
- Consequence of altered nitrogen cycles in the coupled human and ecological system under changing climate: The need for long-term and site-based research.
- Associations Between Laryngeal and Cough Dysfunction in Motor Neuron Disease with Bulbar Involvement.
- Specificity of two monoclonal antibodies against a synthetic glycopeptide, an analogue to the hypo-galactosylated IgA1 hinge region.