BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 05:40 EDT 22nd October 2014
- 05:35 FDA panel backs Kalydeco in CF with R117H mutation
- 05:34 WHO: West Africa to test Ebola vaccine in January
- 05:18 NICE defends panels over conflict of interest claim
- 05:18 Cyclosporin A and Rapamycin Relieve Distinct Lentiviral Restriction Blocks in Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cells
- 05:18 Graft Versus Leukemia Response Without Graft-versus-host Disease Elicited By Adoptively Transferred Multivirus-specific T-cells
- 05:05 WHO: West Africa to test Ebola vaccines in January
- 05:00 Dr. Yousef Siddiqui joins the Grace Century Advisory Team
- 05:00 Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine and Ngee Ann Polytechnic Strengthen International Ties
- 04:51 TWi Pharma Granted US Orphan Drug Designation for Lead Molecule
- 04:47 UPDATE 2-J&J aims for 1 million Ebola vaccine doses in 2015
- 04:38 Immune cells in experimental acute kidney injury
- 04:38 Effects of dietary interventions on incidence and progression of CKD
- 04:38 Glomerular disease: New screen predicts FSGS recurrence
- 04:38 Lupus nephritis: IgE: a regulator of autoimmune inflammation in lupus
- 04:37 SolarWinds to Showcase Its Suite of End-to-End Application and IT Infrastructure Performance and Visibility Solutions at Microsoft(R) TechEd(R) Europe 2014 / SolarWinds Head Geek to Show How the Company's Suite of Integrated Solutions Can Enable Time-Str
- 04:34 EMC will VCE-Venture von Cisco übernehmen
- 04:31 NICE recommends another new skin cancer drug, GSK’s Tafinlar
- 04:22 Mover kommentiert: GoPro, Fabasoft, SolarCity, Yahoo!, Yingli Green, voxeljet, Coca-Cola, Telekom, IBM und IBM
- 04:22 wikifolio whispers a.m. zu Procter & Gamble, Lotto24, SAP, Aareal Bank, Immofinanz, Rosenbauer, Amazon und Microsoft
- 04:18 R&D productivity rides again?
- 04:16 Cepheid’s GeneXpert® Infinity System features in Health Service Journal Value in Healthcare Awards 2014
- 04:16 Analytik Jena AG Releases New Operating Software for the contrAA® Family of HR-CS AAS Instruments
- 04:16 Avacta extends Optim® 2 product family for even greater measurement flexibility
- 04:16 Dolomite and Lab on a Chip Launch Video Competition to Win $2,500 of Microfluidic Equipment
- 04:09 Paralysed man walks again after cell transplantation
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) in Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- A Multicenter Trial Comparing REMICADE (Infliximab) and Placebo in the Prevention of Recurrence in Crohn's Disease (CD) Patients Undergoing Surgical Resection Who Are at an Increased Risk of Recurrence
- A Study of MEMP1972A in the Prevention of Allergen-Induced Airway Obstruction in Patients With Mild Asthma (SOLARIO)
- A Study of RoActemra/Actemra (Tocilizumab) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
- A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sifalimumab in Adults
- The Challenges of Genome-Wide Interaction Studies: Lessons to Learn from the Analysis of HDL Blood Levels.
- An AGEF-1/Arf GTPase/AP-1 Ensemble Antagonizes LET-23 EGFR Basolateral Localization and Signaling during C. elegans Vulva Induction.
- Real-Time UV-Visible Spectroscopy Analysis of Purple Membrane-Polyacrylamide Film Formation Taking into Account Fano Line Shapes and Scattering.
- Correction: Inferring on the Intentions of Others by Hierarchical Bayesian Learning.
- Drosophila Tribbles Antagonizes Insulin Signaling-Mediated Growth and Metabolism via Interactions with Akt Kinase.