BioPortfolio.com — the life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare portal
Breaking News at 11:44 EDT 18th September 2014
- 11:13 A novel therapeutic approach with Caviunin-based isoflavonoid that en routes bone marrow cells to bone formation via BMP2/Wnt-β-catenin signaling
- 11:13 Radiosensitization by a novel Bcl-2 and Bcl-XL inhibitor S44563 in small-cell lung cancer
- 11:13 Phosphorylation-dependent mitochondrial translocation of MAP4 is an early step in hypoxia-induced apoptosis in cardiomyocytes
- 11:12 Integrative oncology: really the best of both worlds?
- 11:12 Unique genetic and epigenetic mechanisms driving paediatric diffuse high-grade glioma
- 11:12 Therapeutics: Bacterial treatment for cancer
- 11:12 Tumour suppressors: Notch blocks bladder tumorigenesis
- 11:12 Therapeutics: Gastric cancer gets a red carpet treatment
- 11:12 Signalling: Hippo signalling arrests tetraploid cell growth
- 11:08 Biogen and AbbVie report reduced disease activity with MS drug Zinbryta
- 11:07 Corrigendum: Systems survey of endocytosis by multiparametric image analysis
- 11:07 Lethal aggression in Pan is better explained by adaptive strategies than human impacts
- 11:07 Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europeans
- 11:07 Spreading continents kick-started plate tectonics
- 11:07 Aridification of the Sahara desert caused by Tethys Sea shrinkage during the Late Miocene
- 11:07 A supermassive black hole in an ultra-compact dwarf galaxy
- 11:07 Multifunctional organoboron compounds for scalable natural product synthesis
- 11:07 Organic chemistry: Reactivity tamed one bond at a time
- 11:07 Astrophysics: Giant black hole in a stripped galaxy
- 11:07 Animal behaviour: The evolutionary roots of lethal conflict
- 11:07 Condensed-matter physics: Catching relativistic electrons
- 11:07 Mangravite et al. reply
- 11:07 GATM locus does not replicate in rhabdomyolysis study
- 11:07 GATM gene variants and statin myopathy risk
- 11:07 Extraction
Latest BioPortfolio blog: Medtronic in $43bn acquisition of Covidien - comment from Healthcare Analyst at The Economist Intelligence Unit
"Given the hostile reaction on both sides of the Atlantic to Pfizer's proposed tax inversion deal with AstraZeneca, it is no wonder that Medtronic is playing down the tax benefits of its deal with Covidien. Instead it is predicting innovation be... — Read more
- Effects of 'R' (Electro-kinetic Beverage) on Insomnia, Fatigue, and Depression in Breast Cancer Patients Having Adjuvant Chemo
- Relative Bioavailability of BI 671800 HEA in Healthy Male Volunteers
- Evaluation of Skin Affix in the Emergency Room
- A Study Of Dacomitinib (PF-00299804) In Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- DEtect Long-term Complications After icD rEplacement: a Multicenter Italian Registry
- Spheroid Metallocavitands with Eight Calixarene-Shaped Receptors on the Surface.
- VAC therapy for the treatment of complex wounds after cardio-thoracic surgery.
- Are Re(i) phenanthroline complexes suitable candidates for OLEDs? Answers from DFT and TD-DFT investigations.
- Pharmacokinetics of amoxicillin trihydrate in cultured olive flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus).
- Smad3/Nox4-mediated mitochondrial dysfunction plays a crucial role in puromycin aminonucleoside-induced podocyte damage.