Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
LONDON, August 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
North America, Europe, India, Japan, South Africa, MENA
The top 50 generic drug producers had combined revenues of $92bn in 2016. The top 10 generic drug producers have 62% share of the total revenue made by these top 50 companies. 30% of the top 50 generic drug producers fall under the RoW region. This figure reflects the increasing penetration of generics on a global scale with many pharmaceutical companies realising this industry as a primary source of revenue.
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 214-page report you will receive 74 tables and 71 figures - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 214-page report provides clear detailed insight into the top 50 generic drug producers. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• This report ranks the world's top 50 generic drug manufacturers according to their generic drug revenues in 2016.
• Our report assesses the leading generic drug manufacturers worldwide. In general a company profile gives you the following information:
• Discussion of activities, technologies and recent financial results
• Assessment of developments - mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, outlooks, challenges and plans
• Historical revenue ($) and CAGR (%) of top players
• Forecasting of generic drug revenues to 2027 (for 18 leading companies).
• This report discusses the factors that affect the industry:
• M&A activity and related partnerships
• Global and regional strategies - extending business reach
• Competition from companies based in emerging national markets
• Increasing specialisation by leading players, including big pharma companies
• Increasing consolidation of the generics industry
• Advances in production technologies, including difficult-to-make generics and biosimilars - important shifts and opportunities in the industry.
• This report analyses the leading generic drug manufacturers in North America, including these companies:
• Endo Pharmaceuticals
• This report analyses the leading generic drug manufacturers in Europe, including these companies:
• Novartis (Sandoz)
• Fresenius Kabi
• Gedeon Richter
• Stada Arzneimittel.
• This report analyses the leading generic drug manufacturers in India, including these companies:
• Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
• Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
• Torrent Pharma
• This report analyses the leading generic drug manufacturers in RoW, including these companies:
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
• Aspen Pharmacare
• Sawai Pharmaceutical
• Taro Pharmaceutical
• Abdi Ibrahim
Buy our report today Pharma Leader Series: Top Generic Drug Producers Market Forecast 2017-2027: North America, Europe, India, Japan, South Africa, MENA.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
List of Companies and Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Advanced Vision Research
Afrexa Life Sciences
APL Holdings Limited
Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation
Aurigene Discovery Technologies
Bausch and Lomb Holdings
Brainfarma Industria e Farmaceutica
Bunker and Delta
Cosmed Industria de Cosmeticos e Medicamentos S.A.
D. Searle & Company
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Ethics Bio Lab
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Fuso Pharmaceutical Industries
Generic Pharmaceutical Association (GPhA)
Golden Cross Pharma
Johnson & Johnson
JPH Group Holdings
Kanghong Sagen Pharmaceuticals
Les Laboratoires Servier SAS
McKesson Drug Company
Medley Industria Farmaceutica
Meiji Seika Pharma
Merck & Co
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
NBZ Pharma Limited
Nichi-Iko Pharma Tech
Omega Laboratories Limited
Piramal Healthcare Solutions
Pradeep Drug Company
Ranbaxy Life Sciences Research
Sagent Acquisition Corp
Silom Medical Company
Specifar Pharmaceuticals S.A.
SPIL de Mexico
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The European Generic Medicines Association (EGA)
United Research Laboratories
US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Uteron Pharma S.A.
VPI Holdings Corp
World Health Organisation (WHO)
Zao Sun Pharma
Zhejiang Chiral Medicine Chemicals Company
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Visiongain LtdNEXT ARTICLE
Clinical Approvals Clinical Trials Drug Approvals Drug Delivery Drug Discovery Generics Drugs Prescription Drugs In the fields of medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which drugs are dis...
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing as well as dispensing drugs and medicines. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The scope of...
The Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies
Top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies worldwide based on market value in 2015 2015 ranking of the global top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies based on revenue (in billion U.S. dollars) Johnson & Johnson, U.S. 74...