Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
LONDON, August 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global diabetes drugs market was valued at $49.26bn in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% in the first half of the forecast period.to reach global revenue of $66.29bn in 2021. The largest drug class in the market in 2016 was human insulin and analogues. This drug class held 55% share of the global diabetes drugs market in 2016.
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand-new 262 page report you will receive 75 tables and 141 figures - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 262-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global diabetes drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the human insulins and analogues submarket for the period 2017-2027:
• Lantus (insulin aspart)
• NovoLog (insulin aspart)
• Humalog (insulin lispro)
• Levemir (insulin detemir)
• Human Insulins by Novo Nordisk
• NovoMix (insulin aspart)
• Humulin (insulin isophane)
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors (DPP-4) submarket for the period 2017-2027:
• Januvia (sitagliptin)
• Janumet (sitagliptin and metformin)
• Galvus (vidagliptin)
• Onglyza (saxagluiptin)
• Nesina (alogliptin)
• Tradjenta (linagliptin)
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the sulfonylurea submarket for the period 2017-2027:
• Diamicron (gliclazide)
• Amaryl (glimepiride)
• Glucotrol (glipizide)
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonists submarket for the period 2017-2027:
• Victoza (liraglutide)
• Byetta (exenatide)
• Bydureon (exenatide)
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the alpha-glucosidase class submarket for the period 2017-2027:
• Glucobay (acarbose)
• Basen (voglibose)
• Glyset (miglitol)
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the meglitinides submarket for the period 2017-2027:
• Prandin (repaglinide)
• Sarlix (nateglinide)
• Glufast (acarbose).
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors submarket for the period 2017-2027:
• Invokana (canagliflozin)
• Forxiga (dapagliflozin)
• Jardiance (empaglifozin)
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the biguanides submarket for the period 2017-2027:
• Glucophage (metformin)
• Glumetza (metformin)
• Fortamet (metformin)
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
• United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain)
• This report discusses the SWOT and STEP Analysis of the global diabetes drugs market
• This report also discusses the diabetes R&D pipeline, recent approvals and summarizes anti-diabetes drug developments by Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Boehringer Ingelheim, AstraZeneca and others
Buy our report today Global Diabetes Drugs Market 2017-2027: Insulin and Insulin Analogues, DPP-4 Inhibitors, Biguanides, GLP-1 Agonists, Alpha-glucosidases, SGLT-2 Inhibitors, Sulfonylureas and Others.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Amylin Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Bristol Myers Squibb)
Generex Biotechnology Corporation
Human Genome Sciences
Janssen (subsidiary of J&J)
Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
Mascot Health Series
Merck & Co.
MSD KK (Asian subsidiary of Merck & Co.)
Santarus (bought by Salix Pharmaceuticals)
Shantha Biotechnics (acquired by Sanofi)
Shreya Life Sciences
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain LtdNEXT ARTICLE
Endocrine disorders are grouped into two categories: hormone imbalance - when a gland produces too much or too little of an endocrine hormone development of lesions (such as nodules or tumors) in the endocrine system, which may or may not affect...
The Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies
Top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies worldwide based on market value in 2015 2015 ranking of the global top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies based on revenue (in billion U.S. dollars) Johnson & Johnson, U.S. 74...