Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 5 mgGuaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP...............Cough suppressantGuaifenesin, USP...................................Expectorant
• helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchialsecretions to rid the bronchial passageways ofbothersome mucus and make coughs moreproductive• temporarily relieves:• cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationas may occur with the common cold or inhaledirritants• the intensity of coughing• the impulse to cough to help your child get tosleep
if you are now taking a prescriptionmonoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugsfor depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions,or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks afterstopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know ifyour prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask adoctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs withasthma or chronic bronchitis
• new symptoms occur• redness or swelling is present• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days• pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than5 days (children)• cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash, orheadache that lasts. These could be signsof a serious illness.
• do not use more than directed
In case of accidental overdose, seek professionalassistance or contact a Poison Control Centerimmediately.
• do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period
age dosechildren 6 years to under 12 years 1-2 teaspoonfuls (tsps)every 4 hourschildren 4 years to under 6 years 1/2-1 teaspoonful (tsp)every 4 hourschildren under 4 years do not use
• each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg• store at controlled room temperature• dosage cup provided
citric acid anhydrous,dextrose, flavors, glycerin, methyl paraben, potassiumsorbate, propylene glycol, propyl paraben,purified water, red 33, red 40, saccharin sodium,sodium hydroxide, sucralose, xanthan gum
Childrens Mucinex® Chest Congestion
Rite Aid 44-532
Mucus clearance is impaired in cystic fibrosis. Inhaled surfactants may reduce adhesive forces between mucus and airway surfaces and improve mucus clearance. This in turn my improve lung...
The purpose of this study is to help us determine how hormones impact the production of cervical mucus which is a fluid secreted by the opening of the uterus, also called the cervix. Durin...
The symptoms associated with COPD include overproduction of mucus and inflammation in the lungs. Overproduction of mucus results in impaired lung function and it encourages bacterial grow...
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the clinical outcome and safety of flutter mucus clearance devices in elders of geracomium.
The purpose of this research is to understand the properties of mucus in persons with COPD, specifically Chronic Bronchitis. The investigators hypothesize that those with Chronic Bronchit...
A multi-mode nonlinear constitutive model for mucus is constructed directly from micro- and macro-rheology experimental data on cell culture mucus, and a numerical algorithm is developed for the cultu...
Although airway mucus dehydration is key to pathophysiology of cystic fibrosis (CF) and other airways diseases, measuring mucus hydration is challenging. We explored a robust method to estimate mucus ...
Although essential for artificial insemination (AI) and MOET (multiple ovulation and embryo transfer), oestrus synchronisation and superovulation are associated with increased female reproductive trac...
Mucus-penetrating nanosuspensions, consisting of pure hydrophobic therapeutics with dense muco-inert coatings that enable particles to effectively bypass the mucus barrier, demonstrate superior drug d...
Objective: To evaluate the speed of onset and duration of relief of two ceramide-containing formulations with 1% pramoxine hydroxide (CeraVe® Itch Relief Lotion and Cream,Valeant Pharmaceuticals Nort...
Pediatrics is the general medicine of childhood. Because of the developmental processes (psychological and physical) of childhood, the involvement of parents, and the social management of conditions at home and at school, pediatrics is a specialty. With ...
Psychiatry is the study of mental disorders and their diagnosis, management and prevention. Conditions include schizophrenia, severe depression and panic disorders among others. There are pharmaceutical treatments as well as other therapies to help...